Public Health Home
April 30, 2020
Dear Business Owner,
With this week’s statewide shift to “Safer-at-Home”, we want to make sure you have all the information you need to navigate this transition safely and successfully. We recognize the vital role that business plays in the health of our community.
Retail and personal services are permitted to open on May 1st. Non-critical offices may resume on May 4th.
All operating businesses must implement best practices for worksites and employees as listed here:
Under Colorado’s Public Health Order 20-28 the following are prohibited from opening to the public:
• Restaurants, coffeehouses, bars, and taverns offering food, beverage, or alcoholic beverages for on-premise consumption;
• Private, short-term vacation-style rentals such as those arranged through an online hosting platform, including but not limited to VRBO or Airbnb, rented for a period of 30 days or fewer, homeowner rentals, and privately owned residences for rent, except if offered for use for the public health response.
* This is a partial list. See Public Health Order 20-28 Section II.A for a complete list and exceptions.
State of Colorado sector-specific guidance:
● Education P-12: https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/safer-at-home-education-p-12
● Field services and real estate: https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/safer-at-home-field-services-and-real-estate
● Limited health care settings: https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/safer-at-home-limited-health-care-settings
● Local and personal recreation: https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/safer-at-home-local-and-personal-recreation
● Office-based businesses: https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/safer-at-home-office-based-business
● Personal services: https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/safer-at-home-personal-services
● Child care facilities: https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/safer-at-home-child-care-facilities
Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for keeping your employees and customers as safe as possible.
Lynette Grant, RN
Director, Saguache County Public Health Department